Sahlen Sports Park COVID-19 Protocols and Policies
Sahlen Sports Park is committed to providing a safe and healthy facility for all our guests. To ensure we have a safe and healthy environment, we have developed the following guidelines in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. All individuals are responsible for following these guidelines. Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 at our facilities, which requires full cooperation among all individuals. Only through this cooperative effort can we establish and maintain safety and health for all. We will continue to update our protocols as more information and clarity is issued by Erie County and New York State.
Documents, Policies, and Protocols
COVID-19 Protocols and Policies
Flash Fields Facility Map
Sahlen Sports Park & Flash Fields
Please review the policies laid out in our COVID-19 Protocols and Policies document. It is important to remember the following when entering Sahlen Sports Park and Flash Fields.
- Masks are required at all times at Sahlen Sports Park and Flash Fields.
- Ensure a 6-foot distance between individuals at all times, whether indoors or outdoors, unless safety or core activity (i.e. practicing, playing) requires a shorter distance. If a shorter distance is required, individuals must wear face coverings, unless players are unable to medically tolerate such a covering for the physical activity (practicing, playing); provided, however, that coaches, trainers, and/or other individuals who are not directly engaged in activity are required to wear face coverings at all times. Players that cannot medically tolerate wearing a mask while playing, may only pull their mask down to their chin. No players are permitted to fully remove their mask.
- One (1) spectator per player is permitted for players ages 11 and under. Siblings, irregardless of age, are counted in a player's spectator count.
- No (0) spectators are permitted for players ages 12 and over.
- Individuals, including players and coaches, will be allowed into the facility or onto the field (outdoors) five (5) minutes prior to their scheduled training session or game time.
- Individuals, including players and coaches, must exit the facility or leave the field (outdoors) five (5) minutes following the end of their training session or game.
- Sahlen Sports Park will be strictly following New York State's new guidance on out-of-state travel. If you do travel out-of-state or are planning on traveling out-of-state, even if it is for less than 24 hours, we ask that you please follow New York State's guidance on out-of-state travel strictly. Please note, there are a number of scenarios that involve required tests and quarantine periods.
If you have questions regarding Sahlen Sports Park's COVID-19 Policies and Protocols, please contact General Manager Chuck Lawless by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.