Sahlen's Super Series General Information:
- Teams will be registered for three (3) tournaments.
- Teams will compete age appropriate with groups of premier and elite levels across Western New York and Ontario.
- Each team will compete in (3) tournaments starting November through early April.
- Be a part of the most competitive tournament series in the Western New York and Ontario area!
- All Teams will compete in an 11 v 11 Format
Boys: U13/14, U15, U16, U17/18
Girls: U13, U14, U15, U16, U17/18
Super Series Tournament Format:
- Tournaments run from November through early April
- There will be a choice of three (3) or four (4) tournaments, with three (3) matches per visit
- Teams are guaranteed 9 or 12 total matches based on the format registered
- Matches are two, 25-minute halves with a two-minute halftime.
Super Series Dates of Play:
Super Tournaments will be played on Saturdays and Sundays roughly 10:00 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
Click here for the 2019-2020 Super Series Tournament dates (by age group)
Played on Sahlen Sports Park's Field # 45, a 110x70 yards, full size, fully synthetic turf field
U13 - U18: $1,695 for 3 Tournament Series Dates includes ref fees
U13 - U18: $2,200 for 4 Tournament Series Dates includes ref fees
Registration Deadline: November 1, 2019
To register online, please click here.
Registration and Deposit Process:
- Registration forms are due by November 1st with Deposit of $595.
- No teams will be considered for acceptance until online registration is complete and initial payment made.
- Verbal acceptance will not suffice, teams MUST register.
*Note: All Teams Registered MUST submit the online roster from the link received via email after registration is complete.
Payment 1: $595 at time of registration via credit card only.
Payment 2: Remaining Balance Due will be auto deducted 3 weeks after the first series tournament date
*There Will Be No Refunds or Credits Issued For Any Circumstance*
E-mail will be used as the main avenue of communication from Andy Evenhouse: email@example.com.
Please be sure to add our email as a contact.
The team's point of contact is responsible to pass along all communications to the coach and team.
By submitting your application, deposit & payment, your team agrees to accept all terms and conditions imposed, upon coaches, players, other participants of the event. by Sahlen Sports Park.
Team deposits & payments are considered non-refundable. Refunds for teams will be provided only in the event Sahlen Sports Park cancels the scheduled Super Series for any reason or in the event the date your team is registered gets canceled for any reason. Any mistakes or errors made by the applicant during the registration process shall be construed against the applicant and may disqualify applicant's team in the event and / or a refund.
Sahlen Sports Park is not responsible for a team refund if the event is cancelled for any reason beyond the control of Sahlen Sports Park, including but not limited to, a national or natural disaster(s) or travel complications.
Click here to view age matrix
*Canadian teams to play in the 2018 Canadian age groups