Sahlen's Super Series General Information:
- Teams will be registered for three (3) tournaments.
- Teams will compete age appropriate with groups of premier and elite levels across Western New York and Ontario.
- Each team will compete in (3) tournaments starting November through early April.
- Be a part of the most competitive tournament series in the Western New York and Ontario area!
- All Teams will compete in an 11 v 11 Format
Boys: U13/14, U15, U16, U17/18
Girls: U13, U14, U15, U16, U17/18
Super Series Tournament Format:
- Tournaments run from November through early April
- There will be a choice of three (3) or four (4) tournaments, with three (3) matches per visit
- Teams are guaranteed 9 or 12 total matches based on the format registered
- Matches are two, 25-minute halves with a two-minute halftime.
Super Series Dates of Play:
Super Tournaments will be played on Saturdays and Sundays roughly 10:00 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
Click here for the 2019-2020 Super Series Tournament dates (by age group)
Played on Sahlen Sports Park's Field # 45, a 110x70 yards, full size, fully synthetic turf field
U13 - U18: $1,695 for 3 Tournament Series Dates includes ref fees
U13 - U18: $2,200 for 4 Tournament Series Dates includes ref fees
Registration Deadline: November 1, 2019
To register online, please click here.
Registration and Deposit Process:
- Registration forms are due by November 1st with Deposit of $595.
- No teams will be considered for acceptance until online registration is complete and initial payment made.
- Verbal acceptance will not suffice, teams MUST register.
*Note: All Teams Registered MUST submit the online roster from the link received via email after registration is complete.
Payment 1: $595 at time of registration via credit card only.
Payment 2: Remaining Balance Due will be auto deducted 3 weeks after the first series tournament date
*There Will Be No Refunds or Credits Issued For Any Circumstance*
E-mail will be used as the main avenue of communication from Andy Evenhouse: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to add our email as a contact.
The team's point of contact is responsible to pass along all communications to the coach and team.
Click here to view age matrix
*Canadian teams to play in the 2018 Canadian age groups